Walter Ferrato Competition
|Walter Ferrato Competition|
|Summary:||Solo, duet and trio competition|
|Deadline:||15 April 2017|
|Date Posted:||21 September 2016|
The association Ensemble Nuove Musiche is organizing a competition aimed at new compositions; the winning scores will be per- formed by the Ensemble Nuove Musiche in a concert in the 5th edition of the Festival Internazionale di Musica di Savona, in June 2017.|
Art. 1 - The competition is open to all nationalities with no age limit and with limitless styles of composition.
Art. 2 - types oF scores
The presented compositions must not have received any awards in other competitions, or other call for scores, but they may have already been performed. Published scores may be presented, but they must not incur any monetary cost to the association (editorial rental fees of parts or fees for the performance).
The categories of compositions are as follows:
• Solo Flute. The performer may use: flute in G, flute in C, piccolo
• Cello solo
• Piano solo (also prepared with discretion)
• Piano (also prepared with discretion) and Flute (in G, in C, piccolo)
• Piano (also prepared with discretion) and Cello
• Flute (in G, in C, piccolo) and Cello
• Piano (also prepared with discretion), Flute (in G, in C, piccolo) and Cello
The use of electronic devices is not permitted. The length of the composition must be between minimum 2 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes.
Each candidate may present one or more compositions in the same category and/or different categories.
For more information: