Ablaze Records NEW CHORAL Series
|Ablaze Records NEW CHORAL Series|
|Deadline:||01 April 2017|
|Date Posted:||25 August 2016|
Would you like to have your choral work recorded and released on CD to a worldwide audience, radio stations and CD Reviewers? Now is your chance with the ABLAZE Records call for SCORES for its NEW CHORAL series disc. For this series ABLAZE will record your work with the tremendous Ablaze Records ensemble CORO VOLANTE conducted by new music specialist conductor Brett Scott.|
Send a score of your work to us for your chance to win a place on our New Choral, Vol. 3 CD. If our expert panel of composers and conductors chooses your work, you will win a spot on our THIRD NEW CHORAL CD. This will entitle you to a partially subsidized commercial release of your work worldwide.
1. The works can be for UNACCOMPANIED SATB CHOIR (up to 16 voices divisi)
2. Works using accompaniment are not eligible. Works using keyboard (piano or organ) acoustic or amplified instruments or electronics are not eligible.
3. The composer must provide proof of CLEARANCE OF RIGHTS to set the selected text used for the work. Composers that can not prove that rights have been obtained to set the text they have used WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. The works can be of any duration.
5. The score must be a computer engraved (Finale, Sibelius, etc) score.
6. Languages other than English, French, German, Italian and Latin MUST be accompanied by an IPA pronunciation guide of the language
7. The composer will supply notes about the composer and work.
8. The composer will supply a high quality photograph of his/herself for use in the CD booklet and ABLAZE website.
Who is Eligible:
Any composer without restriction as to style of music, age or nationality of the composer may submit a score for consideration.
APRIL 1, 2017